The multi-dimensional art of Quaphryma

Quaphryma coined from his name KWADWO FRIMPONG-AMANING is a product of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology and University of Education, Winneba.

His passion for art stems from his love for comics and animated movies. He’s worked for Portrait & Illusions and is currently the Lead artist at Leti Arts. He creates cover art for the likes of Junior Hors-Serie magazine in Paris, France.  He specializes in 2D/3D character development, Storyboard illustrations for advertising Agencies, Visualization of concept, Game art development.

To compose an image, he first does a lot of sketches, then chooses the best one of the sketch digitally. With 70% of the image in mind, he leaves the remaining 30% for surprises. He also visualizes the scene in 3D environment. Put in the characters, pose them, bring in all the props: weapons, magic spells, even weather effects.

4 Comments Add yours

  1. Joseph Konadu-Yiadom says:

    Congrats Kwadwo,you doing a great job and I wish u all the best.May God take you far

  2. Frimpong Kwasi says:

    We who knew him way back from high school knew that he got some kinda of talent no one can take it from and I must admit he has grown from strength to strength in terms of artistry work.We the Academicians 2006 year group and the whole of Kumasi Academy are really proud of you.God bless you and increase your knowledge

  3. Amando says:

    Yo Quaphryma all the best. JAH BLESS

  4. Ablade Glover says:

    this guy is the most prolific artist in Gh right about now…… Hes the GodArtist. Keep shining :continue to make Ghana proud

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s